Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Heeey, 


Every time that I come back of the beach, I feel that my hair and my skin are totally dry.


That's why I decided to do a "check list" of things I find important to do after a trip to the beach: 



* Exfoliation and body moisturizing 


* Face masks (at home) to moisturize the skin.


* Moisturizing the hair -> The sun, sea, pool damages so much our hair! A mega hydration is necessary.



TIP: Hot towel -> Take any wet towel with very hot water, wind in your hair and leave it. The result is fantastic!!! 


"Wich products should I use??" I have some of my favorites here for you:




For the hair:


For daily use for your body skin:




That's it!!! And the most important: don't ever forget to use sunscreen ALWAYS!!!



XOXO Gabi_Momesso

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is charming and interesting. I think that's because it reflects your personality.
    I enjoyed reading your advices for women and hope they will be helpful to me:)

    Mariko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii Mariko,

    Thank you so much, i loved your comment and i appreciate your words.
    I hope the tips will be useful for you!!!!

    Keep reading :)

    Kisses Gabi

    ReplyDelete