Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hi, my name is Gabriela Momesso, i am 23 years old. I am from Sao Paulo - Brazil and currently i am living in San Diego, attending to a New Media course at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD).

My teacher asked us to create a blog and post about something that we like, so I decided to do about fashion. Let's see how it goes, i am very excited!!!!!

Besides news of fashion clothes and accesories i will also give tips such as new makeups, new cosmetic products and also good restaurants or cities that you must visit.

In my next post I will talk about the care that people should have after a trip to the beach and give tips of good products that can help you.


See you!!!


XOXO Gabi 

1 comment:

  1. Great to know the -- in depth from this blog.This will really help for my forward steps to be taken.
    social media promotion

    ReplyDelete