Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hi, 


Today I will talk about my favorite sunglasses brand: TOM FORD.


Born in Austin, Texas in 1961, Tom Ford has became one of the most influential designer of the last decade. He is the owner of one of the most highly respected and successful brand in the world. His prominence in the fashion world began in 1994 when he became the Creative Director of Gucci. With a visionary insight for what the consumers wanted, he led the company to a unprecedented success.In 2004, Tom Ford left Gucci Group to form his own company and create the Tom Ford brand.  


"My mission is to bring luxury back, expressed through my voice and my style" Ford said. "It is important to me to instill glamour, integrity, and sophistication in everything I do." His contemporary, innovative and provocative designs set an entirely new direction in the world of luxury products. 




Now you can understand why I am totally crazy about this brand. The design and the quality of the sunglasses are incomparable. I always check their website to see the new collections....So my advise is for you to also check out the new fantastic models of the collection 2012 here


My favorite was always this classic TOM FORD:










xoxo Gabi_Momesso 

No comments:

Post a Comment